- Q: How does it work
A: You can start your farm with Greenfold, start your farm is on one acre of land, and return on investment is paid at the end of every farm duration as stated on the flier
- Q: What do you mean about starting your farm with Greenfold farm estate
A: Start your farm project makes you a farmer, one acre will be allocated to you for this project for the period of 5 years and you choose any farm of your choice. Our farmers will farm for you and you get your return when we sell your harvest.
- Q: When will my farm duration start counting
A: it will start counting two weeks after payment, this will give us time to do land clearing, buy necessary equipment for planting
- Q: Will I get my capital back after 5 years
A: NO! Your capital is for the cost of production, we will use it for land clearing, preparation, fertilizers, pesticides. Every necessary equipment for driplines and that is why the ROI on start your farm is higher
- Q: Can I terminate
A: NO! You cannot terminate once you start because once we buy the equipment they cannot be returned after use.
- Q: How many slots can I purchase at Greenfold farm estate
A: You can buy as many as you want but we have limited slots available
- Q: How secured is the farm in case of any unexpected Hazards
The farm is fully secured as insured with Leadway assurance.
- I do not have up to the capital, but I’m interested, how do I go about it.
Do not worry because you are not alone, we group people together to make up to the required capital, and ROI is shared after the farm cycle.